- The Flooring Show is a free to attend trade exhibition, open to industry professionals only. You may be required to show proof of your trade activities and/or ID at the entrance to the show.
- The organisers of The Flooring Show reserve the right to refuse entry. Anyone unable to prove that they have a direct interest in placing orders may be asked to leave.
- All attendees, including visitors, exhibitors, press and speakers must hold a valid badge and be registered for the show either at the event or pre-show. Badges must always be displayed clearly.
- Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Anyone found with a badge that isn’t their own will lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being asked to leave and being barred from attending future shows.
- The Flooring Show is a strictly professional forum. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- The canvassing of exhibitors is strictly prohibited. Those found canvassing, leafleting or demonstrating any activity which may disrupt business at the show will be asked to leave the exhibition.
- Non-exhibiting companies attending The Flooring Show are not permitted to solicit for business on the show floors or disturb exhibitors on the stands and are only able to attend subject to the organisers’ approval.
- Only exhibitors are permitted to sell their products/services at The Flooring Show. If you are not an exhibitor and are deemed to be selling or inappropriately distracting exhibitors, or other visitors, you will be asked to leave.
- Large bags and luggage must be left in the cloakroom.
- Exhibitors may give out samples of products for potential buyers to try. These are intended for genuine buyers or users with a legitimate business interest. Anyone found to be taking multiple samples from stands without engaging with the exhibitor or without the exhibitor’s permission, may be asked to leave the exhibition.
- The organisers reserve the right to confiscate any sample they deem to have been acquired inappropriately or not for professional business purposes and the right to remove anyone from the event who does not comply with this policy or who has been caught breaking the rules at previous events.
- The Flooring Show has no control over the food and drink products distributed at the show and cannot be held responsible for any allergic reactions to food or drink sampled or purchased whilst at the event.
Photography & Videography
- During The Flooring Show there will be photographers and film crews onsite. By entering our event, you are giving consent that images/videos of yourself may be used to promote The Flooring Show and/or its sponsors. If you do not wish to be filmed or photographed please inform the organisers when entering and you will be given a sticker to add to your badge.
- By entering The Flooring Show you understand that by allowing your badge to be scanned by an exhibitor/sponsor or by scanning your badge at a touchpoint, you will be providing that exhibitor/sponsor with your personal data (as disclosed when registering). By entering The Flooring Show you consent to this personal data being transferred and accept that this exhibitor/sponsor may contact you about their products or services. You agree that this exhibitor or sponsor may transfer your data for these purposes and you consent to such transfer.
- By entering The Flooring Show you also understand and agree that your personal data may be held and used by the organiser of The Flooring Show and any third party hosting provider acting on its behalf, in order to stage the event and to analyse visitor traffic with a view to improving the event experience for visitors.