For the 2017 edition of The Flooring Show, the organisers are introducing ‘The Contract Zone’. Featuring a central display of the latest trends and innovations in the contract flooring sector, and surrounded by exhibition stands, which will host key brands, this latest development will be one not to miss for architects, interior designers, facilities mangers, developers and contract managers.
Located in Hall Q, this exciting new area is supported and sponsored by the Contract Flooring Association, who will also be running a Demonstration Zone with a specific focus on contract flooring in the same Hall. Also located in Hall Q will be the Trends Hub, once again curated by Scarlet Opus, and a specific seminar area, which will host CPD certified seminars, giving visitors from the contract sector a chance to add to their professional development.
After listening to feedback from visitors to the 2016 Flooring Show, event organisers, Wendy Adam’s Associates, have developed this specialised area to meet the huge demand for a Contract Zone. Being such a significant sector in the flooring industry, The Flooring Show is delighted to be introducing, what will hopefully become, a principal area of future shows.
In this area, curators Scarlet Opus, will create two spaces representing the future desires of consumers.
- The first area will provide ideas about how a ‘Workplace’ can be inspiring, efficient, encourage high employee performance and give a sense of wellbeing.
- The second space will represent a portion of how Hotel lounges will and are developing to cater for the Digital Nomads of Business.
- Workplace Design CPD given by Scarlet Opus on behalf of Connection Seating
- Interface Biophilic Design
- Tektura: Wall Coverings
- UK SIKA: Wood Floor Bonding